- Our commitment to Privacy
- What information is collected
We collect all information under par. 2 (ii) from our Visitor’s.
Registration is required for the use of our Services.
Users have the obligation to state truthfully, accurately and fully your up-to-date information in the registration process. If your information is not in compliance with these provisions or if Maruti Techlabs has reasonable suspicions that your information is not in accordance with these provisions, Maruti Techlabs has the right to reject your application for registration or to suspend or terminate immediately your Account without prior notice. You agree that you have no right to any compensation for the rejection of your application.
- Web-navigation data and IP addresses
We automatically track and collect certain non-personal information such as Website navigation data and IP addresses. We use this information to do internal research on our Users' demographics, interest, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve you and our community.
- Activity and behaviour information
The Alertly bot will fetch data from the user either directly or through third party data sources, you connect to the Alertly.io Services. The data might be confidential but at the same time essential for the functioning of the Alertly bot. We collect information about your activity and behaviour on the Website, such as your online status.
- Correspondence information
If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on our Website, we may store such information in our servers.
- Product information
- Payment Information
To protect you against fraud, unauthorized transactions (such as money laundering), claims and other liabilities, we do not collect credit card information. You consent to our access to and collection of such information described as above under clause 2.
We collect the following information from you:
- How the information is used
- We use your information in order to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; measure consumer interest in Services; inform you about offers, new features, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our ToS; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection. At times, we may look across multiple Users to identify problems or resolve disputes, and in particular we may examine your information to identify Users using multiple usernames or aliases. We may compare and review your information for errors, omissions and for accuracy.
- We use your e-mail to send you system emails about the functionality of our Website that you cannot opt out from and you will have to receive if you want to use our Website. If you want to stop receiving our system emails, you will have to stop using our Services or de-activate your Account by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We use the email that you provided us, in order to send you newsletters and promotions in conjunction with your use of our Services. If you do not wish to receive newsletters you may unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscription link in the newsletter email.
- We may use users’ information in order to provide benchmark analysis and aggregate statistics. This particular information will be anonymized, will not contain personal identification and will not be transferred or sold to third parties in any way or format that identifies you.
- We use Website navigation data to operate and improve the Website. We may also use Website navigation data alone or in combination with your information to provide aggregated information about Maruti Techlabs.
- We collect the Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses to track and aggregate your non-personal information when you use our Website. We use IP addresses to monitor the regions from which you navigate our Website and sign-up to use our Services. Your IP-address is also registered for statistical purposes and to better our advertising and layout of the Website.
- We partner with third-party advertising networks to either display advertising on our Website or to manage our advertising on other Websites. These ad network partners do not collect and do not have access to any information. They may, however, anonymously track your internet usage.
- We make reasonable efforts to make sure that Users who use our Services, will use the information available to them solely for our Services’ purposes. However, we can not control their use of that information outside this scope and we are not responsible for such unauthorized uses.
- Maruti Techlabs reserves its right to share your information with a third party in case of sale merger, control changes, reorganization or liquidation of the company, Maruti Techlabs Pvt. Ltd, its subsidiaries or branches. All actions will naturally be completed in compliance with applicable laws of personal data and privacy.
We use your information as follows:
Use of information by third parties
- How your information is protected
You agree that Maruti Techlabs may use that information for marketing and promotional purposes which may be directed to our Users. Although Maruti Techlabs makes reasonable efforts to restrict access to the above mentioned information only to our registered Users, Maruti Techlabs can not guarantee that other third parties will not, without Maruti Techlabs' consent, gain access to it.
All our employees, independent contractors and agents have executed non-disclosure agreements, which provide explicit confidentiality protections. Any employee, independent contractor or agent who violates such privacy and/or security policies is subject to possible termination and civil and/or criminal prosecution.
We do not make any of your information available to third parties for their marketing purposes.
If however, we share your information with third parties, we will notify you. Please note that no transmission over the internet can guarantee confidentiality and non-disclosure, and as such, you transmit at your own risk.
Maruti Techlabs uses robust security measures to protect data from unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and help ensure the appropriate use of data. When the Services are accessed using the internet, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology protects your information, using both server authentication and data encryption. These technologies help ensure that your information is safe, secure, and only available to you and to whom you have granted access. Maruti Techlabs also implements other advanced technology measures to prevent interference or access from outside intruders.
We do not tolerate Spam. To report Maruti Techlabs-related spam please contact us at email@example.com. You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate our ToS. We may check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content of the Website, but we will not permanently store messages sent through these tools.
Maruti Techlabs does its utmost to secure communications and data storage in order to protect confidentiality of your information against loss and interception by third parties. However, it is important to know that there is no zero-risk against loss or interception by others of your information. You are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of your Account’s username and password.
- How the information is stored
We save your information in our database in order to improve our Website’s and user experience and in accordance with our ToS. If you wish that your information be permanently deleted from our database when you stop using our Services, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cookies Policy
Maruti Techlabs is using cookies to improve your experience of our Website.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your web browser that allows Maruti Techlabs or a third party to recognize you. Cookies might be used for the following purposes: (1) to enable certain functions; (2) to provide analytics; (3) to store your preferences; and (4) to enable ad delivery and behavioral advertising.
Cookies placed by the website you are visiting are sometimes called “first party cookies,” while cookies placed by other companies are sometimes called “third party cookies”.
When you visit or register on our Website, Maruti Techlabs servers send a “first party cookie” to your computer’s or mobile phone’s web browser in order to determine your location and use the appropriate language for our Services. You can delete these cookies at any time through your web browser settings. Standing alone, cookies do not personally identify an individual. Cookies merely recognize the web browser. Unless an individual chooses to identify himself/herself to Maruti Techlabs, such as through registering and opening an Account, individuals remain anonymous to Maruti Techlabs.
- Legal requests
We cooperate with law enforcement authorities, as well as with other third parties, to enforce laws, intellectual property rights and to prevent fraud. In response to a verified request by law enforcement or other government officials relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity, we can, and you authorize us to, disclose your name, e-mail address and website use history, with or without a subpoena. Without limiting the above, we will not disclose your information to any law enforcement or other governmental officials without a subpoena or court order, except when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to protect our rights, enforce our policies, respond to claims that your use of our Services violates Maruti Techlabs’ policies or rights or others, or protect anyone’s rights, property or safety.
- Links to Other Sites
- Contacting us
Maruti Techlabs Pvt Ltd. 302, Regency Plaza,Nr. Anandnagar Crossroads, Satellite, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015, India.
This document was last updated on July 7, 2017